Water Damage Restoration in Lancaster, NY
Can SERVPRO of West Seneca/Lancaster help with your water damage issues?
Short answer: yes! We help a ton of businesses all over the region whenever they have issues with flooding, backed up drains and property damage stemming from water. When a home or business owner discovers water in their basement, we’re often their first phone call, which is smart – if water is allowed to sit for too long, it can promote mold growth and lead to lasting structural damage.
What exactly do we do? And how exactly do we do it? We’ll tell you.
Common Types of Water Damage We Deal With
Every water loss is unique, but here are a few of the most common issues that we help people in Lancaster and West Seneca out with:
- Storm damage and flooding;
- Burst pipes, especially in winter;
- Backed up sewer lines and drains;
- Washing machine and sink overflows;
- Toilet and bathtub links;
- Damage after firefighting.
Those are just some of the most common calls that we get, but you can rest assured that if you’re dealing with water damage, we can help.
How We Clean and Restore Water Damage
Our water damage specialists create customized extraction, drying and reconstruction plans for every customer. They have the training and experience to provide the highest level of service available in the West Seneca and Lancaster areas, performing detailed inspections and assessments before getting to work.
Overall, they roughly follow this process:
- Extract any standing water from the property;
- Remove affected contents for drying;
- Utilize industry-leading industrial drying equipment to extract moisture as quickly as possible without causing lasting damage to materials;
- Reconstruct any materials that cannot be returned to preloss condition;
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect the space.
Once we’ve walked through that process, you’ll see for yourself why we pride ourselves on making your water loss “Like it never even happened.” If you need us, we’re here to help – call 716-674-1103 today!